KSSC is a registered Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) whose objectives are to provide facilities and opportunities for the whole community in the sports of football, cricket and bowls and other sports.
The club owns 17 acres of sports fields with changing rooms and showers, a bar, snooker room and a sports hall / function room. There are four football teams from Juniors to Veterans, Cricket teams ranging from Juniors through to two senior teams and a strong competitive Bowls section. We have a thriving Badminton and Table Tennis community; Snooker and Darts teams compete in local Leagues.
The major focus of the club is to increase sports participation in Kineton and the surrounding area but we also encourage and support other community activities.
New members are always welcome so if you haven’t been to the club feel free to come and look around. The sports sections are always looking to nurture new talent. The hall is an excellent venue for receptions, parties, conferences etc catering for up to 130 people seated at banquet tables with competitive rates.
Kineton Sports and Social Club – April
- Thursday 4th 6pm Kineton Classic Car and Bike Rally
- Saturday 6th 5.15pm Grand National on TV. 6.30pm – 9.30pm St Peter’s Church Skittles Evening
- Thursday 11th 7.30pm Gardening Club
- Friday 12th 7.45pm Film club “Finding your feet”; Rating 12. British comedy. Free to members; £1 non members.
- Saturday 13th 10am-4pm Tai Chi
- Sunday 14th 10am-4pm Tai Chi
- Friday 19th 6.30pm Country and Western music night
- Friday 26th 7.45pm Film Club “First Man” Rating 12. About Astronaut Neil Armstrong Tickets £3