Due to the ongoing development and growth nationally of our film & TV production space business, we are looking for a Production Facilities Coordinator. Providing advice and support across our various production bases sites in London, Glasgow and the regions, you would ideally have a background in either project support/management or office/property or facilities management.
This role will play a significant role in the development of our production space business and we believe the candidate would be happy to take on a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
– First point of contact for all media production office activities including but not limited to doing site visits/recces, pre-activity meetings with resident productions and film/TV clients, facilities, logistics and operations coordination and all communications relating to the activity
– Working with the Regional Productions Manager, assist in managing and delivering production offices and developing production/location services at a high level of customer service for all production companies
– Working with Business Development team, research & source potential production bases, conduct site visits and assess locations’ suitability and viability for use.
– Liaise with building & facility managers, ensuring buildings are maintained and compliant with current fire regulations and health and safety laws.
– Manage and source 3rd party contractors and suppliers ensuring they are compliant with SPACE-2 production base framework including M&E, cleaning, security and fit-outs ensuring that SLA’s are adhered to and risk assessments and method statements are provided.
– Coordinate and project manage all production office moves including budget monitoring.
– Customer liaison for any issues regarding facilities/services and monitoring the case reporting system, resolving issues as they arise.
– Coordinate invoicing and cost recovery for all activities connected with production company occupation
– Monitor and enforce compliance with H&S and operational guidelines
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
– Proven project management/support
– Experience of delivering excellent customer service
– Common sense and good working knowledge of basic health and safety practices
– Ability to solve problems, often under pressure working to tight deadlines
– Excellent communication skills
– Diary management/coordination skills
– Basic commercial/accounting experience advantage
Please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com